Friday, August 29, 2008

What's Your Favorite Day?

I would like to know what your favorite day of the week is. Do you even have a favorite day?

Mine is easy, it’s Sunday! Monday thru Saturday is devoted to what a I call my “day job”, producing the weekly program. Friday is the one day that my wife and I have a day together while our boys are at school, Saturday is errands and shopping, But Sunday! It’s the day I get up the earliest and get to do the thing I love to do most, lead my team and direct the Sunday morning services in the Auditorium for the broadcast and on the big screens for the people in there.

I’ve done production on Sundays in churches for most of my adult life. And I look forward to it so much that I usually have trouble sleeping because I don’t want to be late. I guess Senior Pastors and Bible Study teachers have the same thoughts. They just can’t wait to get into God’s house, be with good friends, meet new friends and especially help plant the seeds for people to find Jesus!

So… what day is your favorite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home