Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing Like Keeping My Posts a Year Apart

Here's a note I sent to my Video Team yesterday...
___________________

Hey folks, demonstrating that something can be read 2 ways, Bro. Chuck sent up an e-mail dated about a month ago of what I thought was a complaint of how slowly Bro. John's messages were posted on the website. I got ticked, wadded up the note and tossed it.

I saw Chuck just a few minutes ago and he said, "did you see the e-mail I sent to you?" He was excited because in the same paragraph I saw the complaint, he saw the complement. I only saw "encourage your production folks to hurry up", he only saw, "this ministry is important to us outside of Houston and its an encouragement to us who move away from home..."

Wow, humbling moment.

If it ever seems like I keep see only the trees instead of forest, please let me know. I often miss the positives because I deal with nothing but deadlines everyday.

Everyone of you who comes on Sundays, Wednesdays or when ever I forget to get a crew at the last minute is a blessing to me and this church. Everyone of you helps to spread the gospel of Jesus to those that we will never meet in this life.

Thanks so much for everything you do
_________________________

I need to keep from being so negative, Lord help me see the Forest AND the trees. And don't let me miss the small things tha you have for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home