Saturday, March 25, 2006

Please Pray!!!

Long time no post….

Life is getting complicated. I’m faced with some major decisions at church and I need to know how I can or cannot fit.

Our executive pastor basically took me to the principal’s office and pretty much told me to get with the program as planned or make a change. The what were discussing is not important. What I think about it is not important. What he thinks about it is not important. What does God think about it? That’s important.

The decision has been made for the church so whether or not I’m behind it does not matter. With what we discussed, I could follow. It looks exciting, right down my alley. Lots of work but its definitely in my area of expertise and I know I can do a good job. The question is if I want to go along for the ride. Am I willing to take my family with me? I’ve been down this road before and had my life totally thrown upside down by depending on a man to lead and not depending on God to lead. It almost cost me everything. What or who can I listen to?

Dear God, please give me the holy 2 x 4 between my eyes to let me see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home